Maintaining the health of your heating system is vital to the overall heath of your home and family. By doing annual inspections and maintenance problems can be found before they are serious and costs soar.
Annual Furnace Maintenance Benefits
- A maintained furnace uses less energy. Systems that are not regularly maintained can use up to 60% more utilities. That is more money in your pocket
- A maintained furnace is more reliable. Maintained furnaces have fewer breakdowns
- A maintained furnace runs better. A properly maintained furnace runs smoother and quieter. With motors properly oiled and belts and pulleys inspected and adjusted, the furnace runs to manufacturers specifications
- A maintained furnace improves the efficiency of your system. When your furnace is working, it pulls air across the air filter. When the air filter gets dirty or clogged, the furnace has to work much harder to get the needed air flow to work properly.
- A maintained furnace lasts longer. By catching small repairs as they occur during annual inspections, the technician can keep small repairs from becoming big repairs, and big repairs from becoming replacement.
- A maintained furnace is safer. Dirty air filters stop filtering out air-borne particles and this can bring on respiratory issues when you or your family start breathing in molds, mildew, dust, pet dander, etc. The technician will inspect the heat exchanger also. This part is what can leak carbon monoxide into your home. This test is critical annually.
By maintaining your furnace on an annual basis, you the homeowner, can save yourself hundreds of dollars in repairs annually. Are you ready to extend the life of your system, save on utilities, have a safer home, and a more efficient system?